Last Saturday I landed at Changi Airport. The flight was ok, nice seats, kind stewardess, delicious bread .. everything was perfect until I walked to the immigration lane ....
Immigration officer (IO) 1 : I am sorry, ma'am... but I can not scan your passport. Would you please meet my seniors? Yup there! the old-chinese-ones...
Me : Why?
IO 1 : nothing .. I just can not scan your passport.
Me : Ok then ..
Dan saya pun berjalan menuju immigration desk di mana berkumpul tiga orang petugas imigrasi yg penampakannya galak dan sama sekali tidak ramah. Duh,.. deg-deg-an banget! Secara mereka bergantian memegang pasport saya , berdiskusi dalam bahasa mandarin yang saya ga ngerti sambil memandangi muka saya. Saya mencoba untuk senyum walopun hati ini bertanya-tanya .. kira-kira narkoba jenis apa yg mereka temukan di tas sayah ... *amit-amiiiiiiitttt..*
Setelah sekian menit .. saya pun memberanikan diri utk bertanya ..
Me : Whazz up?!
Salah seorang officer galak tsb menjawab ..
IO 2 : Oh no.. Please Hold on! (dgn gaya bicara dan lenggokan tangan bencong homo sejati) Sometimes we just can not scan the passport .. just wait a minute..
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..... penampakannya galak tapi kelakuannya bencong abis!! hahaha :) cukup menghibur di saat panik seperti ini :) ...
Walopun begitu tetap saja.. mereka memandangi saya sambil sedikit menginterview apa tujuan saya ke singapura, dengan siapa saya berangkat, berapa lama saya akan stay di sana, dan .. ternyata.. masalahnya adalah foto saya yg ga mirip dengan penampakan aslinya hahahaha!!
IO 3 : Is this really your passport?
Me : yes it is
IO 4 : How come ? This is not you in the pic...
Me : That is me 4 years ago! The pic was taken before I got married and pregnant , I gained 25kg when i was pregnant .. .. see .. all my id pics are different , not similar one to another because all were taken in different years .. (semua id card saya keluarkan dan jejerkan di depan para petugas ... KTP, SIM, kartu pelajar dulu waktu kuliah, id card di kantor..)
IO 3 : eemmm ... you are married.. so where is ur husband?
Me : Out there! (sambil nunjuk ke arah luar)
IO 3 : How come you are here and he is there?
Me : Becauuuuuuse .. his face is exactly the same like the pic in his passport so she let him go through out of the lane .. becauseeeee I am the one who was pregnant and being fat after that .. you know, he is never pregnant !! That is why I became big and chubby ... that is why my face is not exactly the same as this pic!! (dengan nada ngamuk ditahan)
IO 4 : hahaha ooo i c .. ke ke then (maksudnya okay okay then .. kalee?!). You go to lane 13 and ask her to scan ur passport .. *heh dari tade blon discan??*
at lane 13 .. pindah tempat lage..
IO 5 : good afternoon ma'am .. let me scan ur passport!
and once more she's looking at me.. so deep.. even she asked me to open my glasses!.. oh not agaiiiiin!! Stop looking at me please! .. she asked 2 friends of her two come and look at me also...
IO 6 : okay .. you may go.. but later ... I advice you to sit up and jogging to bring ur face back just like this pic ..
Me : No way! .. I dont want to sit up in ur country! I want to eat! I love fish soup! I want to have fun!
.. sh!#?!t...
After that tragedy I walked happily to the MRT in basement terminal 2 .. heading to bugis.
Pheeww.. it's hard to become fat ..
Kesehatan gigi
12 years ago


1 comments:
hmmm, kayanya itu 'peringatan' untuk segera D...I...E...T deh hehehehhe
Post a Comment