Candy, please?

Mimo lagih sibuk nonton re-run acara TV-ga-penting-tapi-menyenangkan-karena-ada-choky "Take Me Out Indonesia" .. tiba-tiba Joana lari ke arah kamar dan begitu sampe di pintu langsung nengok ke si mimo sambil melambaikan tangan .. katanya,"Mo, da..dah.."

Mimo tanya, "Lha kok mimo didadahin, emang anak mimo ini mau pergi ke mana?"

Joana jawab, "Minum. Bobo."
Sambil senyum. Manis banget.
Trus dia ambil dot-nya di meja makan dan beneran beranjak naek ke ranjang utk tidur.
Singkat , padat , jelas.

------
------

Ow man! Darn! Ternyata ini rasanya jadi mama.
Baby girl mimo udah besar. Udah bisa diajak komunikasi verbal.. and more, she talked sweetly. Ouch!
Small things but successfully made me take a deep breath.
For me, it feels like heaven ... especially the smiling part.
But at the opposite feeling said that soon I'm gonna miss such moments. Realizing one day she'll grow up, she might not do that sweet thing to me again before sleeping or even ashamed to do that in front of people.

Just cant stop the time .. and I dont wanna do it either.
Meanwhile .. Let me enjoy this motherhood-candy!

And.. Joana! When you grew up oneday and read this posting, ..
"May I ask you more candies, please?"
I am addicted.
 
Copyright 2009 shinin' m0nch